Standards Implementation & Testing Environment
The Standards Implementation & Testing Environment (SITE) is a centralized collection of testing tools and resources designed to assist health IT developers and health IT users fully evaluate specific technical standards and maximize the potential of their health IT implementations. SITE is organized in a collection of sandboxes that provide test tools, sample data, collaboration resources, and useful links.
Information for Developers:
SITE resources and test tools work best when developers access them via web browsers which are the following versions or higher.
ONC C-CDA Scorecard (Beta) Available! - We need your input!
Please send any questions, comments or feedback to TestingServices@sitenv.org.
Recent SITE Updates:
- Updated Reference C-CDA Validator to fix content validation for Labs/Vitals/Procedures/Immunizations.
- Upated FHIR Sandbox to fix error handling and displaying appropriate error messages and editing of clients.
- Updated Scorecard to incorporate feedback from Internal ONC team on decoupling the various validations and its results.
- The C-CDA Reference Validator release can be downloaded here
- The new SITE UI Makeover Release has been updated to have the ONC Tech Lab Themes and Layouts.
- Incorporate the emergency fix to revert the Birth Sex codeSystem to use 2.16.840.1.113883.5.1 instead of 2.16.840.1.113883.18.2 per HL7 SDWG.
- Fixed the bug resulting in JSON errors when effective times had nullFlavored low/high elements.
- Fixed the Effective Time comparison which was resulting in False Positive Errors for Problems section.
- Fixed the bugs in Medication content validation preventing effective comparisons.
- Updated the CPT terminology validation to not flag errors for procedures.
- The release can be downloaded here
- Updated C-CDA Validator to version 1.0.5
- Updated FHIR Sandbox with bug fixes based on feedback and comments on Alpha Release.
- Updated DS4P Test Data PDF and Test XML files.
- Provided the new SITE UI Re-design concept.