Standards Implementation & Testing Environment
The Standards Implementation & Testing Environment (SITE) is a centralized collection of testing tools and resources designed to assist health IT developers and health IT users fully evaluate specific technical standards and maximize the potential of their health IT implementations. SITE is organized in a collection of sandboxes that provide test tools, sample data, collaboration resources, and useful links.
Information for Developers:
SITE resources and test tools work best when developers access them via web browsers which are the following versions or higher.
ONC C-CDA Scorecard (Beta) Available! - We need your input!
Please send any questions, comments or feedback to TestingServices@sitenv.org.
Recent SITE Updates:
- Updated SITE Scorecard URL.
- Deployed Alpha Release of SITE FHIR Sandbox.
- Deployed Alpha Release of SITE DS4P Validator.
- Deployed Updates to C-CDA Validator which includes test data, test xml files, vocabularies and HL7 errata.
- Added 'Try Me' feature.
- Improved error handling and user notification.
- Updated UI.
- Fix for Effective Time Validation when present in Seconds Format.
- File contents are no longer encoded.
- Files contents are sent as an attachment in using optimized XOP message.
- Full and Minimal messages are sent correctly when selected from the dropdown.